When you need to make a quick and delightful greetings card, make this simple rainbow card. It will put a smile on anyone’s face and cheer the darkest of days.
This project is super easy to make but to make it even easier you can grab the free printable here.
You will need:
- Assorted colours card A4
- Glue Stick
- Take a piece of A4 card and fold it in half.
- Make a large Semi circle with a compass or tracing around a round object and cut it out.
- Glue that centrally near the bottom of the card and cut out a smaller semi circle.
- Continue to cut out all the semi circles from the template and glue them in place as pictured below.
- When you have all the pieces of the rainbow in place look to the clouds.
- Cut out the sun, cloud and sunbeam shapes.
- Arrange the cloud on the card with the sun shape peeping out beneath it then glue the two pieces in place.
- Stick the sunbeams down alternating the shorter and longer ones.
- Mail it to someone who’ll love it. 💋
Rainbow crafts and supplies:
If you liked this project try these: