With all these long hot days, what better than a drink you can whip up in a jug, sit in your garden and enjoy. This is the best tropical summer rum punch. It’s easy to make and it’s even easier to drink.
I’ve been literally dreaming about making this for a few days. When i did, I got through little over two jugs!! I don’t have a problem, I promise. It’s just so fruity and delicious.
You will need:
- Rum – I love a nice dark rum but any will do.
- Orange juice -freshly squeezed (or ready squeezed)
- Coconut Juice
- Pineapple Juice
- Galliano (I didn’t have any so I used Chambord)
- Orange and pineapple wedges
To make one jug – around 4 glasses:
- Add 200ml Rum
- 200ml Orange Juice
- 200ml Pineapple Juice
- 200ml Coconut Juice
- 50ml Galliano / Chambord
- And a pinch of nutmeg to a jug
- Give it all a good stir around and top it up with ice.
- Garnish glasses with slices of orange and/or pineapple and pour in the punch.
- That’s it – people are going to adore you now, get used to it.
As a side note – don’t just shop for one jug, it’s rarely enough! 😍🍍
Shop this project:
If you liked this tropical summer rum punch recipe, try these: