We all love making crafts with pom poms. This post is more inspiration than tutorial but I have made a printable of eyes, ears, feet etc that is free to download. Learn how to make a pom pom posse. I like to think of these little characters as three girls hitting the town. I want to join their gang!
You will need:
- wool / yarn to make pom poms.
- Cardboard, a pom pom maker or my no tools required guide to making lots of pom poms fast.
- Paper/ card in various colours or this free printable.
- Glue, a glue gun is best but any strong, quick dry glue will do the trick.
You’ve seen them making their mark on the dance floor now it’s time to make a pom pom posse of your own. You and the kids could have some serious fun making little stop motion videos with these.
- So you have your pom poms – you followed my make a heap of pom poms in no time tutorial right?
- You can have so much fun adding their features but if you just want to set the smaller kids up with a project, the printables are perfect.
- You could even go full weepul on these little angels and stick on some googley eyes.
I’d love to see what you guys have made and what your posse’ looks like, please send pics 💕
I don’t know what my next pom pom people will be but I’m toying with the idea of Beyonce and her whole entourage. I’m getting carried away.
Shop this project:
If you liked this project, try these: