Amazon went and made this really, really beautiful stop motion show. Kids love and so do I, it’s quite something. Make this Tumble leaf Fig and Maple paper plate craft and join in on these two lovable characters adventures.
My favourite characters from this show are Fig, a blue fox and Maple, a pink polar bear. They lend their cute little faces really well to paper plate crafts. If you’d like to print out the templates for this project, you can get them here for free.
You will need:
- Paper plates
- Pink and blue paint
- Assorted colours of paper/card
- Glue stick
Let’s get cracking on Fig, this little blue fox is the lead character on the show. Set in a whimsical land where he plays each day and discovers adventure, friendship and love around every bend in the path.
- Grab a paper plate, paint it blue and let it dry.
- Print off the templates and cut out all the pieces.
- Glue Fig’s ears in place, attaching them to the back of the plate.
- Attach his little quiff of hair to the front.
- Glue down the white nose and one by one add the blue eye circles.
- Glue the whites of the eyes on top of the blue circles so that a little blue peeps out all the way around.
- Stick the two small dark circles / pupils in place.
- Add the smiley mouth on top of the big white muzzle piece.
- Glue down the bright blue nose piece with the darker button of his nose on top.
- Add the eyebrows. This adorable tumble leaf paper plate craft Fig is all done.
Fig’s adventures would be no fun without a friend to accompany him. Let’s make the cute and 100% adventurous polar bear Maple.
- Paint a paper plate pink.
- Cut out the pieces from the template.
- Glue the red piece on top and centre of the yellow hat.
- Attach the whole hat with a glue stick to the top of the plate.
- Add in her muzzle piece and attach her ears to the top one by one.
- Add the pink circular shape of maple’s eyes.
- Atop the eyes we are going to glue into place the white circles, leaving a rim of pink, all around.
- Then stick the pupils, small dark circles in place.
- Add Maple’s little mouth.
- I’ve given her a kind of heart shaped button nose, it’s cute.
- Stick in place her fringe of hair and give her some brows.
- What adventures her and Fig are going to have. 🍁🌿🍂
Shop this project:
If you liked this project try these: