Make your Percy the pink pug face mask 🐶🧡 A really easy step by step tutorial with free printable download.
Where I live there seems to be a wave of pug owners. In fact the local park has a monthly meet up and sometimes there are hundreds of these cute tiny dogs. They have such adorable little faces so I thought i’d create this mask tutorial. All good characters need a name. I’d like to introduce Percy the pink pug. He has spectacles because he enjoys a good read and he is a bit aloof, thinking himself better than his waggy tailed counterparts.
You will need:
- Pink, orange, black and white card
- A straw, or something to attach to hold the mask up
- Glue stick
If you’d like to get your hands on the free printable to go with this project you can grab that here 🧡
- First you’ll need to cut out all the shapes for the head, ears, eyes, nose and spectacles.
- When they are all laid out, start piecing them together.
- It’s easiest to get the spectacles in place to start with.
- Then start gluing the eyes starting with the white circles and building up the details.
- Glue the ears in place
- Then follow the images below to attach the really cute pug nose.
- Percy the pink pug is really coming together now.
- Just add the little chin and eyebrow details.
- If you want to wear this as a mask you will want to cut some eye holes now.
- Attach a straw with some tape to the back of the mask at the side.
- Perfect, congratulations – you have made Percy the pink pug face mask.
If you’d like to follow along the process in this video slideshow, you may find it easier. And don’t forget to get your hands on the free printable to go with this project – here 🧡
Pug Crafts I Love:
Shop this project: