I found these really colourful ‘Mermaid Treasure’ sprinkles and couldn’t wait to sprinkle them on something. There was no time to make cake so enter the mermaid marshmallow pop! These get made a lot in my house. They are quick, beautiful and you can make them with kids without too many disasters.
You will need:
- White Chocolate
- Red & Blue Food Colour
- Mermaid Sprinkles
You can whip up ten of these in ten minutes, great if you want them for a party or treat.
- Push the marshmallows down onto the skewer, until you have four or five on there without big gaps between them.
- Melt half the chocolate and add a dash of red and a dash of blue food colour.
- With a spoon shake the chocolate across the skewers from side to side.
- Put the skewers in the fridge.
- Melt the remaining chocolate with a dash of blue food colour.
- Using a spoon drizzle the chocolate from side to side again, now you have both blue and purple.
- Get sprinkling! You can now shake the mermaid treasure all over the pop.
- Lay the pops flat in the fridge until the chocolate is set.
- Somethings are just too pretty to EAT 💜💙💦They are mermaid marshmallow pops not mermaids..tuck in!
Shop this project:
Mermaid Products I Love: